True

Frequently Asked Questions

I ordered a PRO MAX kit and didn't receive my door shields (or did I)?

Alan S Young

This customer received all of the right parts but thought that he had not received his Door Shields because of the instructions that came with his kit. We will resolve this problem but the customer did receive everything they should have received.

Discard
1 Answer
Alan S Young
Best Answer

There has been some confusion created by our instructions. The PRO kit that you ordered comes with 2 PRO Door Shields, which are 2 pieces and come in separate bags together with screws for installation. The PRO kits do not come with MINI Door Shields. Customers have seemed to confuse the PRO Door Shields with Pry Shields but the PRO Door shields and MINI Door Shields serve the same purpose, which is to stop the door from splitting. PRO Door Shields require less clearance and also provide prying protection. I hope this helps.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.